WELCOME TO HR AT SYSCO BAHAMAS
At Sysco Bahamas (aka BFS), we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organisation, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We look for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. BFS employs more than 300 persons in the areas of warehouse, truck delivery, sales, accounts and finance, security, maintenance, management and executive departments.
Bahamas Food Services is an equal opportunity employer. Please note the information below regarding employment opportunities at Bahamas Food Services (a Sysco company) as well as how to apply for a position.
How to Apply for a Job at Sysco Bahamas
- Download and print the BFS Job Application Form
- Complete the Application Form in full
- Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are submitting a resume or CV, you may address your correspondence to:
Dr. Robynn Robert
Director, Human Resources Department
Bahamas Food Services
PO Box N-4401
You can email your documents to the email address listed above, or if you prefer you can hand deliver your documents to the Reception Desk at Bahamas Food Services on Gladstone Road in Nassau, Bahamas.
We accept the following formats for your resume and documents via email:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- JPG image file (.jpg)
If you get a call or message back, you may be asked to provide the following documents to complete the application process:
- 2 Passport Photos
- 3-5 letters of reference (1 PERSONAL & ALL OTHERS FROM PAST EMPLOYERS/SUPERVISORS)
- 1 original Police Certificate
- Copy of both sides of National Insurance Smart Card
- Copy of first 4 Passport Pages
Only short-listed candidates will receive a call or message back.