Deliver a consistent, popular dish to your audience with Tyson brand Chicken Hot Wings. Perfectly seasoned, individually frozen and pre-cooked, this high quality foodservice product only needed to be heated and served. Bake, fry or microwave. Add this to your menu and never worry about handling raw chicken, proper seasoning or portion control. Read on for the facts and figures.
Tyson Chicken Hot Wings
Pre-Cooked, 1st & 2nd Joint
- Cost per wing: about $0.36 each
- AVG PORTION COST: 6 wings = $2.14
- Piece count: between 130 and 170 pieces per case (13-17 pieces/lb)
- EASY PREP No cleaning, seasoning or marinating required saves time and labour costs
- COOK FROM FROZEN No thawing required, space and labour saving
- Eliminates food-safety issues
- CONSISTENT: Same quality, approximate size
- Piece count range lets operators calculate consistent serving costs
FRY OR BAKE
PREPARATION: Appliances vary, adjust accordingly.
- CONVENTIONAL OVEN: Preheat oven to 400°F and cook FROZEN wings for 18 – 20 minutes. Cook THAWED wings 8 – 10 minutes.
- CONVECTION OVEN: Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen wings on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- COMMERCIAL MICROWAVE: Place 6 frozen wings in a ring-shaped pattern on a microwave dish. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Rotate and heat an additional 2 minutes. CAUTION: A dish that has been microwaved will be hot.
- PIZZA OVEN: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place frozen wings on a baking pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray. Heat for 8-10 minutes. Heat fully cooked wings to an internal temperature of 140-145°F.
- Appetiser for lunch or dinner menus
- Catering – passed or buffet
- Lunch – with salad, fries, vegetables
- Bar Food