- Hot & Spicy – from Sriracha to local goat peppers
- Pumpkin – native presentations such as Pumpkin ‘n’ Rice, pumpkin soups, stuffed pumpkins, pumpkin ravioli…
- Fries! – traditional, wedges seasoned with everything from sea salt to lemon zest, sweet potatoes and an array of dips
- Modern Twists on Classics – think gourmet chicken-in-the-bag, attractively presented Peas Soup, newfangled Deviled Eggs…
- Small Plates & Sharing – tapas, appetiser platters, sample menus, flights, whatever you call it, be prepared to “small it”
Bahamas Food Services has new and classic ingredients for your modern and traditional recipes.
Food Trends (Huffington Post)