SYSCO BAHAMAS CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Bahamas Food Service is seeking a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of an HR Generalist in the HR Department.
The role of the HR Generalist is responsible for assisting in the daily operations and activities of the HR Department by providing administrative support to successfully implement local initiatives and to execute regional and corporate programs. The Generalist is to help in creating an environment to attract, develop, retain and engage talent throughout the OpCo and to deliver business goals.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & SUMMARY:
Position: HR Generalist
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of The Bahamas Labor Act, employment laws and are able to read and interpret policies, procedures, and laws.
- Support hiring managers and Talent Acquisition to support recruitment and staffing plans.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to conduct training programs and make group presentations.
- Administer health and welfare plans, conduct audits of benefits
- Strong interpersonal telephone, and written communication skills.
- Conduct orientation and training programs as required.
- Ability to handle several tasks at the same time,
- Ability to work independently
Person applying must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed above. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
How to apply:
Sysco Bahamas, Human Resource Department.
Please place in the email Subject heading ‘HR Generalist’.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop resume in person at the office located on Gladstone Road.
Qualified Applicants Should Forward Resume Before Deadline: 30th September 2019