Badia Curry Powder is a balanced mixture of turmeric, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, black pepper, ginger, mustard, fennel seed, allspice and red pepper. When properly browned, these exotic spices get lightly toasted and develop into an earthy, warm flavour that is a perfect embrace for the collagen-rich lamb foreshank. The key with the lamb foreshank is to cook low and slow until the meat is completely tender and thoroughly flavourful.
Curry is a popular dish in The Bahamas with both locals, expatriates and visitors. Favourite side dishes include white rice, naan bread, cole slaw, dahl and potatoes. Leftover curry can be used for roti (wraps).
Item# Description Pack Size
- 3101208 Rosen® Lamb Foreshanks 8/2 pcs
- 1820611 Badia® Curry Powder 1/16 oz
- 7802019 Rest. Pride Chicken Base (No Added MSG) 6/2 lb
- 1844543 Badia® Sea Salt Grinder 12/4.25 oz
- 3806036 Whole Harvest® 100% Canola Oil 4/1 gal
- 4004000 Jasmine Rice 1/20 lb
- 4004008 India Gate Basmati Rice 1/20 lb
- 4004140 Blue Ribbon Fancy Parboiled Rice 3/20 lb
Kontos Naan Bread – a variety of Nan (Naan) breads from Kontos