prep time 20 min
total time 40 min
- Pillsbury™ Place & Bake™ brownie cookies
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp hazelnut spread with cocoa (such as Nutella)
- 1 tsp unsweetened baking cocoa
- Candy sprinkles, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, place cookies 2 inches apart. Bake cookies as per directions.
Cool on cookie sheet 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix peanut butter, hazelnut spread and cocoa. Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
TO ASSEMBLE: Sandwich flat sides of 2 cookies together with about 1 tablespoon filling in between. Sprinkle edges of cookies with sprinkles.
- Refrigerating the filling helps to set it before filling the cookies; making them easier to assemble.
- If you don’t like peanut butter, substitute cream cheese
- If you are serving this as a dessert, use the Nutella to line the flat sides of the cookies, then fill with vanilla ice cream and roll the edges in sprinkles or shaved chocolate.