Working at Sysco Bahamas
More than 350 Bahamian residents are currently employed and working in the Sysco Bahamas buildings and compound.
- Inventory Control
- Finance & Accounts
- Sales – Foodservice and Retail
- Maintenance and Engineering
- Truck drivers and heavy equipment operators
- Management and Operations
- Information Technology (IT)
- Beverage Department – equipment maintenance
Periodically, we need to fill existing and new positions at Sysco Bahamas.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB
APPLY VIA EMAIL
You may email your resume or CV to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address your correspondence to:
Dr. Robynn Robert
Director, Human Resources Department
Bahamas Food Services
PO Box N-4401
APPLY VIA APPLICATION FORM
Download and print the BFS Job Application Form
Complete the Application Form in full
Place in an envelope and address to SYSCO BAHAMAS HR DEPARTMENT
Bring your completed application to the reception desk at the BFS building on Gladstone Road in Nassau, Bahamas
Or, mail your application to PO Box N-4401
NOTES ON YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS
We accept the following formats for your resume and documents via email:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Rich Text Format (.rtf)
- JPG image file (.jpg)
If you get a call or message back, you may be asked to provide the following documents to complete the application process:
- 2 Passport Photos
- Letters of reference (1 PERSONAL & ALL OTHERS FROM PAST EMPLOYERS/SUPERVISORS)
- 1 original Police Certificate
- Copy of both sides of National Insurance Smart Card
- Copy of first 4 Passport Pages
Only short-listed candidates will receive a call or message back.
At Sysco Bahamas (aka BFS), we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organisation, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We look for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Bahamas Food Services is an equal opportunity employer. Please note the information below regarding employment opportunities at Bahamas Food Services (a Sysco company) as well as how to apply for a position.