All recipes for this plate: Dover Sole Almondine, Fried Capers and White Wine Sauce.
DIRECTIONS FOR DOVER SOLE
- Season fillets with salt mix, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh thyme, and
- Heat a large skillet over medium with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Dust dover sole fillets in flour and sauté in the butter until the fish is
- Remove cooked fish fillets and place in a warmed serving dish.
- Return the same skillet to heat, add the remaining butter and cook until
the sizzling begins to lessen.
- Stir in the sliced almonds and remaining lemon juice. When the almonds
start to take on a light brown colour, remove from heat and set aside
until ready to serve.
Download the recipe PDF or click the images below to get the list of ingredients plus batch recipes for Wine Wine Sauce and Fried Capers.