Something as simple as protein and bread can be the basis for the most popular item on your menu. A great burger is something people love to talk about, take photos of and post on social media and of course, a great burger is something that people love to eat – again and again.
A budget-friendly, hugely satisfying meal option, the burger can be as simple or as contrived as you make it. Choose the right patty, the perfect complementary bread bun and which sliced vegetables, condiments and special touches you will add, and your customers will mark you for future returns.
- Patty made of meat or vegetable protein
- Bread to hold it together
- Vegetables to add texture, such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions, peppers, other greens etc.
- Condiments to keep it moist and flavourful
Use the following links to get lists of products for your perfect signature burger:
- Rotella’s Italian Bakery– Ready to use breads, buns and rolls baked by an Italian family company
- Eurobake Par-Baked Breads – Serve hot, crusty breads with rolls, loaves and buns in a classic European style
- Condiments by CF Sauer and Naturally Fresh (Bay Valley), plus brands like Hellmann’s, Hunts and Heinz
- Cheeses – most popular are American, Cheddar, Blue (bleu), Swiss and Provolone
- Hormel Toppings – Italian Sausage, Roasted Chicken Strips, Tyson Diced Chicken, plus ham, bacon, turkey bacon
- Certified Angus Beef (CAB) premium Beef Patties
- Kobe Beef patties
- Rosen Lamb Patties
- Turkey & Chicken Patties
- Vegetarian and Vegan patties – Gardein Vegan
- Bacon – Hormel has a wide range of options from fully cooked to gourmet wood smoked, plus options from Bar-S (retail bacon and turkey bacon), Farmland and budget options
- Seafood – Island Queen Tenderised Conch for conch burgers
RELATED: Burgers, Pizza & Fries