Maryland-style Blue Crab Ravioli: Delicious and Versatile
Joseph’s frozen premium “Maryland-Style Blue Crab Ravioli” is made with fresh Maryland blue crab meat mixed with grilled red peppers, ricotta cheese, onions, celery and lemon juice. This rich and savoury mixture is then wrapped in par-cooked egg pasta. The large square ravioli is then frozen for freshness and convenience.
MARYLAND BLUE CRAB
The state of Maryland, USA is known for its coveted Blue Crab, a million-dollar commercial harvest that is a major source of income for many residents - and a traditional culinary delight. This swimming crab is silvery gray with blue highlights, until it is steamed to a bright orange colour. The meat is sweet, rich and perfect with pasta.
Sysco Bahamas carries premium frozen pasta from Joseph’s Gourmet Pasta, offering artisan quality, chef-approved products for your fine and casual dining menus.
PRO TIP: Check out these FREE gourmet recipes
Why Choose a Frozen Premium Ravioli Product?
There are many reasons to choose Josephs’s, such as:
- Delicious: Frozen premium ravioli products are made with fresh ingredients and are cooked to perfection. They are a delicious and convenient way to add a gourmet touch to any dish.
- Versatility: Try this versatile ingredient boiled, baked, or fried, then served with a variety of sauces such as creamy garlic, lemon butter, marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce, or remoulade sauce. It can be served as an appetizer, main course, or side dish or even a slider.
- Convenient: Frozen premium ravioli products are easy to prepare. They can be cooked in minutes and do not require any special skills or equipment. This makes them a great option for busy chefs who need a quick and easy meal.
- Cost-effective: Frozen premium ravioli products are a cost-effective way to add a gourmet touch to any dish. They are typically less expensive than fresh ravioli and can be stored in the freezer for future use.
More Menu Inspirations
- Spring green herb “pesto” cream with garlic and anchovy oil, garnished with toasted pine nuts and golden raisins
- Roasted red peppers, whipped ricotta and basil pesto, with ravioli and spring salad
- Toss with grilled Andouille sausage, green pepper, scallion and Cajun cream sauce
- Oven roasted tomatoes, capers and lemon brown butter drizzled over boiled ravioli
- Cornmeal crusted and panfried, with roasted red peppers, zucchini and grilled onions