The product commonly known as “fries” are called “French Fries” in American and “Pomme Frites” in France. Whether soft or crunchy, they are “Crisps” in the UK and surrounding areas. Whatever you call them, fries are the most popular side dish for many people worldwide.
When you create your signature burger, classic and innovative sandwiches and your awesome bar food menu, think about how many fries are ordered on a daily basis. McDonald’s fries are heralded as the best in the fast food industry, but there are pubs, restaurants, takeaways and home kitchens that claim to have the best and most memorable fried potato on the map. What is your position? Is it hand-cut original recipe standard, or do you look for the foodservice staple, that straight-cut fry that guarantees fry satisfaction for numerous menus?
On the matter of onion rings, it can be deliciously messy hand-made onion rings, or you can choose from a wide range of sizes, cuts, onion types and flavours in the frozen foodservice market.
McCain is the primary supplier for the fries and onion rings sold at BFS, and there are also options by Island Queen, Supercrunch European, Cavendish and . Choices include:
- Thin cuts, like the Shoestring and Super Spiral Curly Fries
- Thick cuts, like the Savoury Wedges, Spicy Wedges, Steak Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Different cuts, like Crinkle Cuts, Waffle Fries (Lattice)
- Coated Fries that stay crispy inside styrofoam
- Budget friendly value fries by Island Queen and Supercrunch
- Diced Potatoes & Hash Browns
- “Homemade” Potato Chips
- Skin-on “Illusions” fries
- Colossal Onion Rings
- Regular and formed Onion Rings
See the full listing of available products HERE
RELATED: Burgers, Pizza & Fries